Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Looking good

I went and had my blood drawn again yesterday to make sure things were progressing in the right direction. Here are yesterdays numbers......

HCG: 2,563
Progesterone: 219.2

It's a wonderful feeling to have everything progressing the way it should. I do feel better about everything, but until I see that heartbeat (or beats) I won't be able to feel at ease about this pregnancy. I haven't decided if I should go back on Friday or just wait until Tuesday to have my levels tested again. To me, next week is the big test. The last 2 times, week 6 is when things started taking a turn for the worst. If we can just get through next week, I'll be able to take another weight off my shoulder.

I can't wait for the first ultrasound!! It's scheduled for April 9th, our 7 week mark.

I also found out that I have a UTI. This is my first one and they are not fun! The office called in some antibiotics for me, so I'll start taking those today.

No comments:

Post a Comment